1. Making micro-mini vegan cupcakes with N so she can take them to "school" tomorrow for her 2nd birthday.
2. Michael Cera as Paulie Bleeker in some movie that's real popular right now. He is heartbreakingly sweet and smart and sincere and (apologies to my husband) I'd follow him anywhere today.
3. The roasted garlicky artichoke with vegannaisey sauce at The Newsroom on Robertson. Heaven with charred blackbrown edges.
4. A capella two-, three- or four-part harmony done really well. The kind that tugs your insides in multiple directions, in a soul satisfying way, not in a stomach virus way.
5. Eating surplus micro-mini vegan cupcakes with N and E the night before her birthday while listening to Rufus Wainwright's "One Man Guy." It's already been two years? It's only been two years? Doesn't seem possible that the world existed pre-N.